March 22, 2014 7-9pm
FEATURING ART & TASTINGS
1911 Spirits by Beak & Skiff, Cafe Kubal and local restaurants
- Spirits, hard cider, coffee & other beverages
- Appetizers from local restaurants: Moro's Table, Osteria Salina, Rosalie's Cucina and The Sherwood Inn
- Music by Jazz Duo Diana Jacobs & Mark Chitambar
- Art Making with SU Fashion Designer Instructor Laurel Morton
- Preview of Made in New York 2014 exhibit
Photograph courtesy of Beak & Skiff
Plus silent auction and raffle of original artwork by local artists, including:
Unite Two Design
The Orange Tree
June Clouds, Owasco Lake
Additional artwork coming soon.
Advance Event Tickets: $35 Member, $40 Non-Member. At Door: $40 Member, $45 Non-Member
To purchase tickets or for more information call 315.255.1553
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Or purchase your ticket(s) online now by clicking the appropriate button below
Member rate ($35)
Non-member rate ($40)
If you have a question on the status of your membership, please call the Art Center at 315.255.1553.
Visit the Art Center for Art After Hours. Free admission from 5-8pm.
Auburn’s First Friday is sponsored by Auburn’s Historic & Cultural Sites Commission, Auburn Downtown Business Improvement District, Columbian Foundation, Inc., and Everett Charitable Trust.
Friday, April 4, 5-8pm
Art demonstration by Painter Stephanie Stevens-Cain, featured in Gallery Julius.
Friday, May 2, 5-8pm
Live music with Sound Check.
For more information, please contact Auburn Downtown BID at (315) 252-7874.